NINE WORDS WOMAN USE
1) FINE: This is the word woman use to end an argument when they are right & u need to shut up.
2) FIVE MINUTES: If she is getting dressed, ths means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if u only have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
3) NOTHING: This is the calm before the storm. Ths means something, & u should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
4) GO AHEAD: This is dare, not permission.. Don't Do It!
5) LOUD SIGH: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks u are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here & arguing with u about nothing.
6) THAT'S OKAY: This is one of the most the most dangerous statements a woman can make to man. That's okay means she wants to think long & hard before deciding how & when u will pay for your mistake..
7) THANKS: A woman is thanking u, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. But if she says 'THANKS A LOT' - that is PURE sarcasm and she in not thanking u at all. DO NOT say 'You're welcome', that will bring on 'WHATEVER'..
8) WHATEVER: Is a woman's way of saying piss off!
9) DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT, I'LL DO IT: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times but is now doing herself. This will later result in man asking 'What's wrong?' & definitely she will reply 'NOTHING'
So, for guys who read this, get ready with flowery words when your wife, gf, mom,sisters or friends use these words. **Pandai2 la amek hati balik k**
Some pictures taken at this restaurant & activities after lunch. Saisake Healthy Japanese Buffet Restaurant located at 4 branches. There's variety of foods. From hot to cold, raw to cooked, lite to heavy. My favorite all the time - soft shell crab.. yummy..
baked oyster with cheese
eh, cik puan nadia bayu
ice cream time
And always a WOMAN did... shopping, then we met super duper cute statue of liberty.
Ok bye.. Thanks for reading..
Remember me this way, Zuryn