Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Garden, Mid Valley...

Saturday, 13 Dec 2008, the garden.. Normally, when we enter any garden or lake.. no money is needed to enjoy the place.. but this garden, totally different.. if u want to feel the excitement of this garden.. a lots of money should on your pocket.. hihi.. Last sat, my first time I put myself into the world new brand of garden.. my rate 4 star, having the similarity wif pavilion and klcc..

I love to go places like these.. it's like a motivation.. when u see people bought a luxury things, normally we start dream of having one at least.. so, it makes us to work hard, struggle to change life, planning, improving or anything to ensure we stand or walk at the same level..

A whole day I spend my time wif my friends.. wawa, hanah & lysa.. they changed my feeling towards this place.. u also can enjoy without money on your pocket... ahaks..

So, my further action... enjoy life wherever, whenever or whoever u are .. but at the same time.. don't feel so much comfortable what u have rite now.. always 'ziadah'..

No comments:

Post a Comment