Tuesday, December 30, 2008

ONE MORE DAY TO GO...

Tomorrow i will say goodbye to 2008 & HUHTAMAKI... Almost 2 years i'm giving my services to the company, now my turn to enhance my career to the Financial institution sector.. Huhtamaki was the fisrt company i joined after i finish my degree... i didn't look for this job but sudden it cames to me.. my plan 6 months to stay at huhtamaki, but it drag to a year and to 2nd year.. A lot of people I met, collegue, customer, supplier, cleaner, guard man, policeman, KASTAM, Jbtn Alam Sekitar, auditor, salesman, foreigner from australia, UK, thailand, singapore, hong kong, taiwan, China, india, indonesia, nepal, vietnam, myanmar and more...

I will miss Huhtamaki a lot.. especially my computer HP Compact Intel Premium D... uhuk3X..

Thanks to Huhtamaki for giving me a chance spending my two years of life here.. Here I met Sarah, she teach me how to be a good servant to our Creator..

Too many memories to remembered....

No comments:

Post a Comment